Dienstag, 7. August 2007


Woke u...


Woke up this morning, got in the shower, and all of a sudden my leg was covered in blood. I was confused for a moment until I realized it was dripping from my nose. That would of been ok, except it wouldn't stop for a long time. Definitely not a good way to start the morningCollege finals are over and I have only the AP bio exam left. Needless to say, I am thrilled beyond all belief. As a result I'll be able to go to jiu-jitsu enough times a week to finally get my blue belt and I'll actually get to have a life!!! The AP US History exam wasn't too bad, actually. As I arrived at school today I was hit with a feeling of "oh my God I'm screwed"ness, but I was quickly proven wrong. All in all, I did well and rawked the essays. Since I cannot speak about them because of their anal rules, I shall simply say the essays pwned in their simplicity. =] After that, I went to CiCi's (that's all you can eat pizza for $3.99, for those of you who don't know) and brought Ken along to introduce to all my friends. Went back to school after foodage and did NOTHING. Fifth period we were supposed to have a guest speaker (something to do with finances, but I already know most the crap they wanna teach us), so Andy and I asked to go to my car to get something. Let him borrow my Kenshin dvds and promptly drove away, never to return. Since we have a sub (who doesn't really care what we do) and I had already signed in for attendance I didn't have to worry bout being counted absent. =] Good times.The rest of the day was lazy. Hung out with Ken and took him to sparring class then was lazy some more. I wanted to go buy my mom a mother's day present but it occurred to me that the ad she gave me with her request doesn't say WHICH item on the ad page she wants! Great, that's convenient...now I get to guess and hope I get it right. However, since I couldn't buy her a gift, I bought myself a book instead: the second book of the Sword of Truth series. Rawkage is almost assured. Tomorrow = Asian festival which promises to be cool. Food, sumo, taiko, dragon dance, an artist walk, and a koi show have been promised. ^_^ Afterwards, I get free food from Kenpa (Ken's dad)! Free food rocks my socks.Why am I obsessed with interior design?-Cap'n Midori

Keine Kommentare: