Montag, 20. August 2007

Long time no see...


Well, I suppose I'll start using this thing again, even though no one reads it. Um, this summer's been busy...Got back from two weeks in Germany a couple weeks ago. Now I'm just taking a couple classes at Northlake, which kind of sucks. Government starts at 7.30 in the morning, which is just cruel and unusual punishment. Also, since I haven't officially graduated yet, I'm scurrying around trying to finish my English correspondence course. That's all that stands between me and a diploma, but I'm terrified I won't finish in time...Oh well, we'll just have to see. That's basically all I'm up to right now because my life is sad. Oh yeah, that and Ken's moving in with us. The guy he and his dad are living with is selling his house, so he needs a place to stay. Yeah, life's gonna get real interesting in a couple weeks...

4 Kommentare:

piinlpdoklke hat gesagt…

You're going to sneak in at night and sex him up. You know it.

aintoyursugarpie9 hat gesagt…

That's sooooooooo cool! Ken's gonna live wit cha! coolness.

aonversadamcria84yahoocom hat gesagt…

Oh, yeah baby. All night long, with the pizza ranch.Maybe I'll even let you hold the camera... ;]

emptyspaces38yahoocom hat gesagt…

Hell yes!